Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where to Start

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered business cards for my new venture. I'm going to start, or more to the point, try to start earning some extra money with my camera doing pet photography. I really have no idea where to begin, other than the business cards so if anyone has any pointers please drop me a comment. I have most of the camera equipment; ie: lenses, lighting a simple back drop. Maybe as time goes on I will invest in some more stuff but right now my focus is just on taking pictures and earning a little bit of money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie,
Just wanted to wish you luck and a whole lot of success with your new venture. Your photos and LOs of the fur babies are always great and this would be such a wonderful gift idea for people with pets.
A hug to you from
Karin (aka Pookagal)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck my friend! I look forward to watching your business grow.

KimR. said...

Sherrie, What a wonderful idea for you! I've seen your photos of your furbabies and know you have the experience and eye for photographing pets. Best of luck!

Robyn said...

Good for you Sherrie for having a go. I wish you all the VERY BEST for your new venture. I hope that it will be a great success for you.
Have you got a nice portfolio of pics set up that you can show potential customers........I think B & W is always popular with pet photography......well I love it anyway!