Friday, March 6, 2009

New Design

Well, after several days of head banging and aggravation I finally did it! I used Robyn Littlejohn's Cottage Garden kit. I think for a first try it turned out pretty good. And yes.....it's still the Cocker Spaniel Palace, they hold the headline at the top in my header and all through the blog.

On another note, Dusty is sick again. Poor little guy has a pancreas inflamation! He's not as sick as last time because I caught it a little sooner but his temp is really higher than it should be. Seems like there is always someone or something to worry about.

Sadie goes to the groomer for her spring doo, today. I've been off since Wed (on vacation) and the three of them are getting so used to me being here. Oh, how I wish sometimes it could always be like this but I know, be careful what you wish for!

Let me know your thoughts on this new design!

3 comments:

KimR. said...

Sherrie, Your new design is gorgeous! Great work on it.

Digi-Scrap Princess said...

I agree with Kim! Love the new look Sherrie. Robyn's Cottage Garden kit is one of my favorite kits & it certainly looks wonderful on your blog!

Robyn said...

Looking good Sherrie!