Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Another Day In Paradise

The title is from an Eagle's song. It pretty much sums up how I feel most of the time about life in general. It speaks of trying to find something satisfying in your life and never finding it and learning to be still while waiting. Sometimes that's really hard to do, but I have learned the hard way that being still is best. God can work wonders in your life when you do. It's the waiting that's hard. Our timing is not God's timing.

Anyway, enough of that. Punkin went to the groomer today, I'm waiting on the call to come and pick her up. Dusty will be next. Maybe sometime yet this week hopefully. He seems to be feeling better and his temp is normal, so that's good. Sadie is doing great!

I'm missing my kids so much right now.

I'm going to be trying my hand at designing in the near future. I will probably start out by giving what I design away, so be watching for the links for downloads.

No comments: