Monday, May 23, 2011

Today is a Good Day

Punkin seems to be a bit better today. Maybe a weekend of Tramadol and Robaxin helped. She even jumped up onto the sofa! I know it's just a matter of time before the day comes when she crosses that rainbow bridge and I don't see how you can ever prepare yourself to lose someone that you love so much. It makes me cry just to think about it. My boss is great, she completely understands that when the time comes I will need some time off to grieve. Thing is, I don't see how that grief will ever end, at least not right now. I just know, I'm not ready and I'm going to do everything I can to prolong her life, whatever it takes. I've spent the weekend reading and searching for cures and pain relievers. It turns out, I happened to have what she needed on hand.
So, today is good and I'm very thankful!!

No comments: