Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Stormy Evening

Gray Squirrel above
and Chipmunk below

We had some visitors on our front porch and fountain.  I know they are rodents but they are so cute!
Punkin had another good day!  I can sure relate to her aches and pains.  My back has been giving me fits!  I can't stand for very long anymore and it's just so aggravating!
I am watching a storm come up from the west, Dusty on my lap, Sadie laying beside me and Punkin in front of the air conditioner vent, guess the poor baby is having a hot flash!  She is such a great dog!  Can you tell I love my furbabies!?
Phil has a chance for a job tomorrow, he was called in for a test and initial interview with a local company.  I hope he gets something soon, cause unemployment is running out very soon!
It has become very quiet outside, not a good sign, there are tornado warnings all around us and there are supposed to be more storms after midnight.  I think I'm gonna go nap.
and for anyone interested, God and mother nature has nothing to do with all the storms.  Does the prince of the power of the air mean anything to anyone?  He knows his time is drawing near and he's putting up a fight!

No comments: