Sunday, May 22, 2011

More depressing news

My old girlie Punkin is failing. She turned 11 back in January and now is becoming lame. She also has a heart murmur which makes any kind of surgery risky and has gone deaf. This is the first dog I have ever had that entirely belonged to me, depended on me and I don't know what I'm going to do when the end finally comes. Yes, I still have Dusty and Sadie and I adore both of them but like I said, Punkin is my girl. Where ever I am in the house that's where you will find her, my little shadow!
Phil is still unemployed (two whole years!), unemployment is about to run out. Will this depression ever end!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi! We had two dogs, with both having gone into their 10's. The male sadly passed away and his partner, a female, doing the same thing a few days later. We believe it was out of grief. Hoping your pride and joy gets better soon.

Take Care,
Peter