Friday, May 8, 2009

Sadie the Princess

The last couple of weeks Sadie has been sneaking upstairs after we leave for work, going into our room and sacking out on our king size bed. We live in a "gated" house. There is a gate in the doorway between the kitchen and living room, between the front and back of the house and on the stairway. The gate on the stairway doesn't fit quite right and Sadie can make it lean towards the landing. Then she proceeds to climb the gate. The problem is, once she gets up there she can't come back down. I wish you could see her when we get home and she is caught on the landing! I'm going to figure out a way to set up the video cam to record her doing this. I can just see her all curled up on my pillow, it's obvious that is where she curls up cause she makes sure the covers are arranged just right. Hopefully I can get the video!

No comments: