Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Punkin and obedience

Punkin has always been a sassy little girl but since Sadie came to live with us she has gotten worse so with that said, she has begun intensive reprogramming obedience training. While we are at home she is always on a leash so she can be instantly corrected and/or praised. Right now she is laying on the love seat clear at the other end from me with a leash on. Every once in awhile she will cast me this dirty look and sigh. She just hates it when I give Sadie and Dusty attention. I'm not into reward training for this type of behavior. I'm using my vet's suggestion of the leash so that I can always have her under control. You would have thought I was trying to kill her when I put her leash on her but boy oh boy did she ever straighten up!

No comments: