Monday, April 27, 2009

Emotions

I feel like I have been on a long roller coaster ride and NOT enjoying it. If you knew me you would know I love roller coasters but not emotional ones. It started Friday evening, we received some devastating news from our son and I had a disagreement with my mother (using the term "mother" here loosely. Saturday was a good day, even though I had little sleep. All three fur-babies were bathed and groomed and I finished in record time, starting at 7am and finishing up by 2PM and that included a trip to the store to get a new clipper blade. Got a bunch of other stuff done too. Sunday was pleasant, did some spring cleaning and hung all my bed-clothes out on the laundry line, my room smelled so good last night but again I didn't sleep well. Today at work (yes, we are both still employed, knock on wood and thank the Lord) it was just plain stressful. There are too many people making too many errors and it is costing the company money and I worry for the bosses because whatever effect this has on the company it will eventually affect us.
Thanks for reading (listening), getting all this stuff off my chest helps.

No comments: