Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Den



I frequent a place called Digital Design Den. We are all avid digital scrapbookers. We have professional designers, photographers and teachers that are a vital part of the group. I have learned so much since joining and have even helped design a few elements for collaborative kits.

The Den recently celebrated their 1st Birthday. During that time frame there were so many freebies to be had that I actually had trouble keeping up.

We all pitch in and help each other with different projects. Andrea and I work on the Recipe layouts (although we did take the month of July off). Michelle handles the templates that are in the weekly newsletter. There are so many fantastic people on this site. They've encouraged us to write tutorial. I wrote one on how to make a bow. The tutorial we are working on now is how to make a cube...

I did the two images above for my homework which wasn't like homework at all. I would have been a high marks person in school if homework had been this much fun!

Of course, one of my images just had to have one of my dogs in it!

If you are looking for a site full of fun, fantastic kits, the nicest people from all over the world and just plain ole good times, come on over to visit or better yet, sign up. You have nothing to lose and much to gain. Come to www.digitaldesignden.com......

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Oooh, my favorite subject! Thanks for such wonderful info on the Den.