Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bath Time

Well, today was bath day for the fur babies. My hubby ran a hot water line to the outside (where I would love to build a mud room by the way) and I have this handy bathtub that is on legs along with this washing gizmo that dispenses soap in a jet of water. It takes about an hour to bathe all three and they seem to like the massage they get. Now if they would only behave when it is time to brush them out. Cocker spaniels take a lot of work which is why mine usually have short cuts. Right now, Punkin and Sadie's coats are almost too long. Dusty was shave down two weeks ago. I do all the grooming myself since my regular mobile groomer retired. I wasn't able to find anybody to suit me. Some groomers cut the skirts too high others didn't thin out their coats which is a must or you get lot's of matting. So, I just do it myself, then if they don't look right, I have nobody to blame but me.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi Sherrie,

Love your blog.

I've added you to my favourite blogs at my blog.

Re bath time..........Oliver had a bath today. Once a month we have a mobile set up that comes around and gives him the full treatment. He smells devine tonight, but it probably won't last long.