Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nothing New

No new job for Phil but at least I'm still employed. For how long, no one knows...we take one day at a time.
On a good note (I guess) our legal battles are just about to start so we should be through with all of that in a few weeks. I spoke with our attorney and the wheels will be set in motion next week. I'm so ready for it to be all over and get on with my life.
I haven't been in much of a mood to create anything. I've got so many projects started but just can't seem to find the energy or thought process to complete any one of them. I have a new blog design started, a new camera strap, several layouts but everytime I go to work on them I wind up shutting everything down. I just sit and stare at each item like it's foreign to me. Guess I need some "Happy" pills!
I haven't been doing so great with my diet either and that has me bummed in a big way. In fact, in a step in the right direction, I'm going to check on on-line calorie counters as soon as I finish this.
So, if anyone reads this, say a prayer for Phil and me (and of course our 3 fur babies)

No comments: