Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Over for Phil

All these weeks of ups and downs and now it's finally over. Phil has joined the ranks of all the other unemployed in this country and the world for that matter. I'm sure he will find something and in the mean time I at least still have a job, it's just going to be hard to go to that place knowing what I know and feeling the way I do. I know the Lord will provide but Dusty has been sick again. We had to make a run to the vet again this past weekend. He just can't seem to get rid of this bacteria in his tummy!
We will be making some major life changes in the next few weeks including filing bankruptcy, we just have no other choice. I don't make enough to pay all the bills. If we lose everything but each other and the dogs we'll be fine. In fact, I'm looking at it as a possible opportunity to move closer to my kids!
If you read this, please keep us in your prayers.

7 comments:

KimR. said...

Sherrie, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'd wondered how things were going. Your attitude that God will take care of you is the right one, He will!

Ms Katy said...

Sherri, I'm hoping for the best for you!! Come back to Arkansas!! I'm so sorry for your troubles!!

Robyn said...

Oh Sherrie,
I am so very sorry to read your latest news. You will be in my thoughts and I sincerely hope that somehow things won't turn out quite as bad as they look right now.

Hugs,

Robyn

Sandy said...

It's happening to so many people Sherrie. I feel so bad for you. We're told the economy will be on the rise again so it's not the end. God works in mysterious ways so this may be in his plan for you for something better for the future for you and Phil. It's worrisome but it doesn't define who you are. Just know that I am praying for you girlfriend.

Digi-Scrap Princess said...

Sherrie, a couple of statements really stand out to me. "If we lose everything but each other & the dogs, we'll be fine". "I know the Lord will provide..." & "I'm looking at it as a possible opportunity to move closer to my kids!". I can relate to those my friend. Perhaps this is the motivation you need to move closer to your children. Family & God are everything! (except, of course you need those furbabies ;-)

You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Hugs,
Nita

Diane said...

Sherrie, so sorry to hear this news; please know that you and Phil are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. I wish for all the best to come to you.

sonya said...

Wow! Forced changes to make us grow isn't easy. Sure makes one look really deep at what really is "important". My prayers are with you as you embark into a different phase of life.