Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sadie and the laptop

Our little Sadie-Bug is so funny. In the evenings, after work, I usually sit on the sofa with the laptop sitting to my side. I kinda lean over to get my email, check my bank balances and so on. The whole time Sadie is on the back of the sofa, right behind me. Once in awhile she will place a paw on top of my head, then slide down my side and sit and give the computer dirty looks. It's comical, because the computer isn't displacing her from my lap at all but with it there she doesn't have my undivided attention! I wish I could capture the look she gets on her face when she is climbing all over me, guess I'll have to crank up the ole web cam and let it run sometime. She went so far last night as to growl at the computer, then she started barking at it which caused the other two to start barking. It's a hoot!

2 comments:

KimR. said...

Sherrie, I can just imagine your little Sadie barking at the computer! How funny!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I know my dog imitates me too...for instance...when I garden and plant flowers, she thinks she must dig too!